Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Books from 2019-2020Aug 10, 2020
Each year, we update our Learning ACT Resource Guide with the newest resources on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy that come out each year. The guide contains a comprehensive list of all the ACT books that have ever been published. You can browse this list, organized by category, on our LearningACT website. Below, are the 23 new books we discovered when revising the guide in July of 2020:
Books for Therapists
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (100 Key Points)
- Acceptance-Based Behavioral Therapy: Treating Anxiety and Related Challenges
- ACT for Gender Identity
- Challenging Perfectionism: An Integrative Approach for Supporting Young People Using ACT, CBT and DBT
- Experiencing ACT from the Inside Out: A Self-Practice/Self-Reflection Workbook for Therapists (Self-Practice/Self-Reflection Guides for Psychotherapists)
- The Heart of ACT: Developing a Flexible, Process-Based, and Client-Centered Practice Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Innovations in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Clinical Advancements and Applications in ACT
- Learning Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: The Essential Guide to the Process and Practice of Mindful Psychiatry
- Values in Therapy: A Clinician’s Guide to Helping Clients Explore Values, Increase Psychological Flexibility, and Live a More Meaningful Life
Books for Clients
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Principles of Becoming More Flexible, Effective, and Fulfilled
- Acceptance and Mindfulness Toolbox for Children and Adolescents: 75+ Worksheets & Activities for Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Anger & More
- The ACT Workbook for Depression and Shame: Overcome Thoughts of Defectiveness and Increase Well-Being Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- The ACT Workbook for OCD: Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Exposure Skills to Live Well with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- The ACT Workbook for Teens with OCD
- How to Be Nice to Yourself: The Everyday Guide to Self Compassion: Effective Strategies to Increase Self-Love and Acceptance
- Learning to Thrive: An Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Workbook
- A Liberated Mind: How to Pivot Toward What Matters
- Living Beyond OCD Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: A Workbook for Adults
- The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Self-Esteem: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Move Beyond Negative Self-Talk and Embrace Self-Compassion
- The Moral Injury Workbook: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Skills for Moving Beyond Shame, Anger, and Trauma to Reclaim Your Values
- Outsmart Your Anxious Brain: Ten Simple Ways to Beat the Worry Trick
- The Power of Small: Making Tiny Changes When Everything Feels Too Much
- Reclaim Your Life: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in 7 Weeks
Learn more about our live, virtual, and accredited courses from the best minds in evidence-based therapy and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), brought to you by Portland Psychotherapy Training.
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe and get curated research reports, essays, and special course offers – right to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.